As the Administration Assistant in the EAIE's Events team, you are eager to assist in any way possible to make our events a success. One day you are handling administrative tasks for the team, and the next day you are doing research for team projects and logistics. You will mostly be based in the Office, with some time spent on-site at events. You are the backbone of support for the team and you enjoy playing a supportive role to your colleagues. You thrive in an international environment and feel comfortable working independently when needed. This role is for four days a week and will report to the Head of Events.
Handling administrative duties associated with the Annual EAIE Conference & Exhibition, such as answering emails, creating and updating overviews, and tracking progress on assigned tasks
- Following up on queries from external parties
- Researching and providing information on various topics to support the coordination of events
Organising small projects independently
- Providing logistical support on-site at our Annual Conference & Exhibition
- Occasionally supporting other departments within the EAIE
- At least 1 to 2 years in a similar position
- HBO/University degree or think level
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- A team-player mentality
- Ability to travel within Europe several times a year
- Already settled in the Netherlands with a valid work permit if needed
You get things done: You follow through on every request, no matter how big or small. You keep your cool under pressure and know how to prioritise your tasks. When you need help, you’re not afraid to ask.
- You’re a team player: You can work effectively with others and enjoy engaging with colleagues from around the world. You are respectful of different approaches to the work at hand.
You value precision: You are meticulous. You know accuracy is important regardless of whether anyone is watching, and you strive for excellence in every detail.
You're a great multitasker: You understand that some tasks may take longer than expected due to matters outside of your control, so you're patient and happy to prioritise other tasks in the meantime.
The EAIE offers a stimulating work environment, a generous benefit package, and an international staff who are dedicated to our mission. What more could you ask for? Maybe free fresh fruit, Nespresso and a chair massage? We provide those things too!
- Competitive salary: € 2300-2500 will be offered depending on experience and based on 37.5 hours per week. An initial 7-month contract will be offered. This role is for 30 hours per week.
- Work hard, play hard: 25 days of holiday per year (plus 10 days at Christmas).
- Retire in style: we contribute while you contribute to your pension scheme.
Ride the train: 100% of your daily transportation covered for travelling to/from work.
- Health is wealth: 50% of your monthly health insurance coverage covered.
Application Deadline: 22 March 2020
Qualifying candidates may be contacted before application deadline. Candidates must already be residing in the Netherlands.